Elesa+Ganter RE.C6 injected polyurethan wheels for the general public.
Covering: Injected polyurethan, hardness 55 Shore D.
Wheel centre body: Polyamide-based technopolymer (PA). Resistant to solvents, oils and other chemicals.
Bore: Directly made into the centre.
Axle set: Calibrated zinc-plated steel precision tube. The tube serves as a spacer, is tightened to the bracket with screw and nut to a un predetermined torque value. The wheel bore rotates onto the tube freely.
Fixed plate bracket: Electrolytically zinc-plated steel sheet bracket.
Turning plate bracket: Electrolytically zinc-plated steel sheet bracket.
The presence of two ball turns and the direct contact between the plate and the ball race ring with built-in pin ensure excellent manoeuvrability and very limited clearance.
Front-actuated brake: Total brake that locks the wheel and bracket rotation. The optimised dimensions and the retractible pedal ensure minimal space occupied and maximum actuation ease.
– PBL: fixed plate bracket, without brake.
– SBL: turning plate bracket, without brake.
– SBF: turning plate bracket, with brake.
– CBL: turning plate bracket and threaded centre pin, without brake.
– CBF: turning plate bracket and threaded centre pin, with brake.
– FBL: turning plate bracket with centre pass-thorugh hole, without brake.
– FBF: turning plate bracket and pass-through hole, with brake.
Applications: Wheels for the general public, excellent smoothness and elasticity features, high wear and tearing resistance.
Datasheet RE.C4 (ENG)