E+G EVH. Tubular Handle
Ergonomics, design and functionality integrated in a tubular handle that combines ergonomics and design with functionality offering a safer and comfortable grip.
The anti-rotation oval cross section tube and compact shapes, no cavities, and protrusions, allow an excellent level of safety during operations of opening and closing of machines doors.
- Handle shanks: Glass-fibre reinforced polyamide based (PA) technopolymer, greyblack colour, matte finish
- Covers type ECA.V: Polyamide based (PA) technopolymer, in Elecolors colours, glossy finish, press-fit assembly.
Covers are supplied and are removable by a screwdriver. Available also as accessory sold separately.
Available in the seven Elecolors® (black, orange, grey, yellow, blue, red, green)
With pass-through holes for cylindrical-head screws with hexagon socket, hexagonal-head screws or standard lock nuts.
- EVH-EP: aluminium tube, epoxy resin coating, metalflake graphite colour, matte finish. Highly resistant to wear, scratches and chemical agents. Avoid continuous and prolonged contact with
boiling water or steam.
- EVH-AN: anodised aluminium tube, natural colour.
Suggested tightening torque:
- back mounting with plain holes: 8 Nm
- front mounting with plain or tapped holes: 15 Nm