E+G GN 415 side thrust pin
Elesa+Ganter E+G GN 415 side thrust pin.
Side thrust pins GN 415 have a compact design and offer maximum flexibility for tensioning and holding parts. A variety of thrust pin designs as well as two different spring forces are available. Depending on the installation situation, the side thrust pins offer a pull-down effect operating within height h2. They are fastened by means of holes or slots. The side thrust pins are installed fully assembled. If necessary, the installation position of the thrust pin slide can be rotated by 4x90° according to the sketch. When installing version KG, the shaped thread in the plastic slider should be reused and the tightening torque limited.
- Type A1: Cylinder, horizontal
- Type A2: Cylinder, vertical
- Type B1: Wedge, top
- Type B2: Wedge, down
- Type B3: Wedge, right
- Type B4: Wedge, left
- No. 1: standard spring load
- No. 2: high spring load
- Housing in zinc die casting ZD, plastic coated, black, RAL 9005, matte, textured finish
- Thrust pin in plastic, smooth (type KG), plastic POM, black; in Stainless Steel, metal injection molded AISI 630, smooth (type NG); in Stainless Steel, metal injection molded AISI 630, ribbed (type NR)
- Spring in Stainless Steel AISI 301
- Screw in Steel, zinc nickel coated (Version KG); Stainless Steel, A2 (Version NG / NR)