Elesa-Ganter ELCK Latch-type lever with lock
Lever: Glass-fibre reinforced polyamide based (PA) technopolymer. Resistant to solvents, oils, greases and other chemical agents.
Colour: Grey-black, matte finish.
– Die-cast zinc alloy stator and rotor;
– lock with stainless steel front plate, movement of the lever at 90°;
– brass locking nut;
– zinc-plated steel spring washer;
– zinc-plated steel positioning washer, thickness 1.2 mm to be welded to the sheet of the door in case of thin thickness;
– two nickel-plated brass keys, removable in two positions (locked or unlocked position).
Lock with 400 different combinations. Each lock has a key with different combination.
– ELCK-1-D: with zinc-plated steel flat closing lever, opening on the right side.
– ELCK-1-S: with zinc-plated steel flat closing lever, opening on the left side.
– ELCK-1-SS: with zinc-plated steel flat closing lever (1), without lock.
Therefore, the control lever can be used for opening both on the right or on the left side.
– ELCK-2: available in all the above mentioned executions but with folded closing lever.