Stainless steel spacers GN 6226 are intended for use in hygienic areas (HD-series).
The sealed mounting surfaces enable fastening without dead spaces. The high quality finish prevents adherence of dirt and facilitates cleaning.
Spacers are used to fasten parts at an offset parallel to their plane of installation. This avoids doubling up on surfaces and leaves space for cleaning. The internal thread can alternatively be used as a throughhole by a screw with a smaller thread.
Choose between two types of sealing:
– H: H-NBR
– E: EPDM
– Type A1: Through-hole
– Type A2: Through-hole with continuous thread
– Type A3: Through-hole with thread on both sides
– Stainless steel AISI 316L, Matte finish (Ra < 0.8 µm) MT
– Sealing ring H-NBR, Temperature resistant -25 °C to +150 °C, blue color
– Sealing ring EPDM, Temperature resistant -40 °C to +120 °C, blue color
Sealing ring in hardness 85 ±5 Shore A, FDA compliant
– Sealing Rings GN 7600