Elesa+Ganter PPR support clamp
Standard executions are available for the mounting of panel with or without vibration-damping elements, which are made of NBR rubber. The rubber has a hardness on 90 Shore A and it ensures perfect locking of the panel and for the mounting of electrowelded mesh.
PPR are available in black or grey and are made of glass-fibre reinforced polyamide SUPER-technopolymer with a matte finish.
Screw and nut are available in AISI 304, stainless steel with M5 thread.
– PPR: For the mounting of panels, without vibration-damping elements
– PPR-A: For the mounting of panels, with vibration-damping elements
– PPR-R: For the mounting of electro-welded mesh (diameter 3 mm.), without vibration-damping elements
- C33: Grey
- C9: Black
Features and applications:
– Assembly on square-section profiles of 25 mm.
– Panel drilling is not required for mounting
– Rubber vibration-damping elements to ensure perfect locking of the panel, even if the tolerance doesn’t fit perfectly, or in presence of strong vibrations
– Safety in compliance with ISO 13857, paragraph 4.2.4
– There is minimum safety distance (D) between the protections structure and the machine
Assembly of the clamp on the profile:
Tighten the clamp against the profile and the panel or the electro-welded mesh, using the screw and the nut included in the package.