Elesa+Ganter GN 51.8 retaining magnet with rubber jacket form a system together with the steel part that shields and strengthens the magnet, optimally concentrating the magnetic flux on the rubberized magnetic surface. The rubber protects sensitive surfaces from being damaged by the magnet and also delivers a high friction coefficient, resulting in high lateral displacement forces.
– Steel part in zinc plated steel
– Magnet in NdFeB ND, Neodymium, iron, boron, temperature resistant up to 80 °C
– Rubber jacket in elastomer (TPE) ≈ 80 Shore A
Choose between two colours
– Rubber jacket in black, SW
– Rubber jacket in white, WS
Datasheet GN 58.1