E+G GN 53.4 Disk-shaped magnet, with handle
Magnets GN 53.4 work in combination with the ergonomic nickel-plated steel handle as a system for holding documents, templates, drawings etc. that are used in technical environments.
The neodymium magnet keeps the required contact diameter small while also supplying a high retaining force.
Type B also features a rubber underlay to protect sensitive surfaces from damage and ensure low noise on contact.
– Type A: Without rubber underlay
– Type B: With rubber underlay
– Magnet: NdFeB, neodymium, iron, boron
– Housing: Nickel-plated Steel, ST
– Rubber underlay (type B): Elastomer (TPE), Black, ≈ 80 Shore A
Temperature resistant up to 80 °C
Datasheet GN 53.4