E+G MPI-R10-RF magnetic measuring system
Elesa+Ganter MPI-R10-RF magnetic measuring system.
MPI-R10-RF measuring system connected to a specific sensor FC-MPI, combined with the magnetic band M-BAND-10, is a complete system for the measurement of linear and angular displacement (with a minimum radius of 65 mm). Characterised by an extremely easy assembly, it allows precise alignment and positioning, reducing time and machining procedures to the minimum. MPI-R10-RF measuring system is networked to the control unit UCRF via radio frequency (RF), constituting a wireless system for the rapid positioning of machine parts or multi-axial measurements.
- Maximum ease of assembly and disassembly operations of the device from the panel, thanks to a system with retention wing (ELESA PATENT).
- 7-digit LCD of 12 mm height and special characters.
- Programmable with 4 multifunction keys.
- Values displayed in millimeters, inches or angular degrees.
- Display of absolute or incremental mode.
- Up to 10 programmable offset values.
- Storage and display of 32 target positions.
- Long-life internal lithium battery.
- Buffered memory during battery substitution.
- Housing for FC-MPI connector with snap-in assembly system for easy insertion and removal.
- For further information read the operating instructions.
Case in Glass-fibre reinforced polyamide based (PA) technopolymer, black colour, matte finish.
Retaining clip in acetal resin based (POM) technopolymer, black colour, matte finish.
Plate with keyboard in Polycarbonate resistant to greases, oils, alcohol and mineral acids.
IP54, see EN 60529 table.
IP67, see EN 60529 table.