Kleecoil Self-cutting types
KLEEcoils self-cutting types for several types of material. Also for repair of damaged threads.
KLEEcoil Reduction Type
KLEEcoil-Mubux inserts for reduction of outside threads.
Type M and MO.
Types ending with .100 are coated with acrylic-based adhesive Precote 80, which has a maximum storage time of 4 years at room temperature.
Available in M 3x6 to 12x30 M in zinc plated steel, unhardened / yellow chromate.
KLEEcoil Self-locking types
KLEEcoil expansion bushes, self-locking. Made from brass. With or without flange.
KLEEcoil-Mubux special bushes for pressing type 850/852 and 856/857. KLEEcoil SonicLok threaded bushes for ultrasound mounting type 853-855; type 858/859; type 860-862; type 863/864 and type 866/867. All types are made from brass.
KLEEcoil stamping and riveting
KLEEcoils for stamping and riveting.
KLEEcoil tools and accessories
Selflocking thread inserts
Lockfile + self-locking threaded insert for repairing damaged threads and reinforcing threads. Only in stainless version. If you don´t want self-locking: Select Filtec+
Brd. Klee can help with surface coating of screws and bolt products that need to be secured against detachment. Surface treatment of e.g. thread, screws, bolts, nuts can secure your application with:
- Extra thread fastening
- Provision of a fluid or gas-tight seal
- Protection against damage to the workpiece surface during screwing
- Extra protection against thread causing damage in e.g. thin plate
- Exactly dosed amount of surface treatment to avoid spills and tubes running etc
In collaboration with our manufacturer of Klee-coil we offer the following types of coating:
- TufLok® blue nylon coating. For locking and sealing screw connections. Temperature from -56°C to +120° C.
- Nytemp® orange nylon coating. Screw locking and sealing system for high temperature stress. Temperature up to +200° C.
- Nyseal® Application of elastic seals on e.g. screws, either directly under the head, flange or on the thread run-out. Can eliminate the need for use of washers, seals or O-rings.
- Nyplas® PVC/Plastisol sealing material, applied directly under the head, flange or runout threads on threaded elements. Can eliminate the need for use of washers, seals or O-rings.
- Nycote® coating method involving the application of insulation teflon powder. The result is a protective layer which prevents unwanted deposits from primers, paints and other surfaces during the electrodeposition process.
- Precote® locking coat for external and internal threads. Available in various executions. Temperature resistance by type up til +850° C.
- Own profile with own lot number, reordering and favourites
- 24 hours service
- My profile with own lot number, reordering and favorites
- 24 hours emergency service
There is now sent a request for inclusion in our customer base.
If your company is recognized for the terms you will within 24 hours receive an email with your password.
Welcome to Brd. Klee