Bonfiglioli VF and W series worm gears. Sizes 27 to 75 in aluminium other sizes in cast iron Ratio 1 step up t0 i=100 - combined with helical gear up to i=300 Double worm gearboxes ratios up to i=10.000 Torque from 13 Nm to 7100 Nm
Standard AC-Motors, UL/CSA certified motors and flanges for Bonfiglioli motors
Bonfiglioli brake motors with STAINLESS IP55 DC-brake or AC-brake IP54
Bonfiglioli helical gearboxes type C. - Module construction - size 05-10-20-30-35 in aluminium other sizes cast iron - Foot- and flange mounted - Ratios up to i = 1481 - Torque from 45 to 12000 Nm - Input with shaft, IEC-flange, Nema-flange or compact integrated motor.
Bevel helical gearboxes type A - Module construction - sizes 10-20-30 in aluminum others in cast iron - Universal mounting - Ratios up to i = 1715 - Torques from 150 Nm to 14000 Nm - Foot- or flange mounting - Output with hollow shaft or shrink disc, shaft or or keyed hollow shaft. - Input with shaft, IEC-flange, Nema-flange or compact integrated motor.
Bonfiglioli shaft mounted gears type F - Module construction - Sizes 10-20-30 in aluminium other sizes in cast iron - Ratios up to i = 2100 - Torque from 140 Nm to 14000 Nm - Input with shaft, IEC-flange or compact integrated motor.
Bonfiglioli single reduction helical gears series S - Module construction - Foot- and flange mounted. - Ratio up to i=13,1 - Torque from 21 to 200 Nm. - Input with shaft, IEC-flange, Nema-flange or compact integrated motor.
Bonfiglioli bevel gears series RAN - Ratios 1:1 - 1:2 - 1:4 - 1:7,7 - Torque from 3 - 3000 Nm - Output 0,15 - 91 kW
Bonfiglioli Trasmital gearboxes. Torque range 1,000-1,100,000 Nm In line, right angle. Foot and flange mounted. Output shaft: Keyed solid, splined, splined hollow, hollow shaft with shrink disc. Also ATEX versions. The gearboxes are assembled and painted in our workshop. Will be delivered without oil (to be bought separately).
Planetary gear 300M series for industrial applications. The 300M series, with its optimized reduction stages, stands for highest performance, a higher torque density for the same compact dimensions and is available in 20 sizes with an output torque of 1.3 to 1,300 kNm.
The planetary drives of the 300M series are equipped with newly designed planet bearings, which grant up to 50 percent more torque at high numbers of cycles.
300M series is fully interchangeable with the well-known planetary gear 300 series and is suitable for integrated geared motors, IEC and NEMA electric and hydraulic motors.
Optionally, Bonfiglioli offers a compact self-cooling system for the entire planetary gear series, which increases the thermal performance by three times. The self-cooling system is robust and connects directly to the motor in a reliable way, allowing use of the full mechanical power without needing further external cooling circuits.
The 300M series, thanks to the enhancement of the planet bearings arrangements, ensures compactness, cost savings as well as up to 20 percent more lifetime and reliability. With the optional integrated self-cooling system, the new 300M series allows either a saving of at least one size or is an outstanding alternative to helical gearboxes. In addition, this integrated option is environmentally-friendly as no external cooling system is needed.
Typical industries for the application are material handling, cranes and winches, mining, recycling, water and waste water, food and beverages, as well as numerous other industries where it comes down to a high torque density with an optimized space requirement.
Bonfiglioli shaft mounted speed reducers series TA - Ratios up to i = 31,5 - Torque from 90 - 17000 Nm - Output 1,1 - 156 kW
Bonfiglioli HDP parallel shaft gear units.
Torque range 5,190..209,900 Nm.
The main construction features of the HDP parallel shaft gear unit range are:
• sizes from HDP 60 to HDP 90 with double and triple reduction.
• sizes from HDP 100 to HDP 180 with double, triple and quadruple reduction.
• Favourable distribution of rated torque values across the entire ratio range.
• Gear ratios in a 12% progression between consecutive values.
• HDP 60 ... HDP 125: Monobloc housing in rigid, spheroidal cast iron, paint coated both internally
and externally. Universal mounting thanks to the many machined surfaces. Profi les and dimensions
optimised by FEM analysis for superior structural rigidity and low acoustic emissions.
• HDP 130 ... HDP 180: housing in spheroidal cast iron or electrically-welded steel, horizontally
split. This design makes maintenance quick and economical. Profi les and dimensions optimised by
FEM analysis for superior structural rigidity and low acoustic emissions.
• Casehardened and hardened alloy steel helical gears ground fi nished and with profi le corrected for:
- more silent operation and smoother transmission of high speed input gears
- maximum transmissible torque of the lower speed output gear reductions
• Input shafts generally casehardened and ground fi nished on outer diametre. Output shafts from
hardened and tempered alloy steel. Gear ratio 7.1-500 Mounting: Foot, flange, shaft mounting. Please contact us for more information. Can also be delivered as bevel helical gear unit type HDO.
HDO bevel helical gear range
Torque range 8,990..209,900 Nm.
The main design features of the HDO bevel helical range are:
• 8 frame sizes: HDO 100, 110, 120, 125, 130, 140, 150 and 160, with 2, 3, and 4 reduction stages.
• 6 frame sizes: HDO 71, 81, 91, 95, 170, 180, with 3, and 4 reduction stages.
• Excellent distribution of rated torque values across the entire ratio range.
• Gear ratios with constant 12% escalation.
• HDO 71, 81, 91, 95, 100, 110, 120 and 125: monobloc casing in rigid, strong and precision machined spheroidal graphite cast iron, with internal and external paint fi nish. Universal mounting thanks to large number of machined and drilled surfaces. Casing shapes and thicknesses optimised by FEM analysis for superior structural rigidity, low acoustic emissions and reduced weight.
• HDO 130 ... HDO 180: spheroidal graphite cast iron or electrically-welded steel body made up of two half-casings, split along the same plane as the shafts. This design makes maintenance operations quick and economical. Casing shapes and thicknesses optimised by FEM analysis for superior structural rigidity, low acoustic emissions and reduced weight.
• Case hardened, tempered and ground fi nished alloyed steel bevel and helical gears, with corrected profiles for:
- more silent operation and smoother running of input gears
- maximum transmissible torque from fi nal reduction stages
• Casehardened and ground fi nished input shafts; output shafts in extremely rigid hardened and tempered steel.
Besides the Series 300 plantary gearboxes Bonfiglioli supplies the Series 700 planetary gears for the wind turbine industry.
Series 700TW Yaw gears
Series 700TW pitch control
For general information regarding Bonfigliolis solutions for wind turbines please contact us.
Bonfiglioli wheel track and travel drives suitable for excavators and road machinery.
Site is under constrcution
Bonfiglioli mecanical variators type V in flange/flange-version. For motor sizes 0,12 - 9,2 kW and torques from 1,4 op til 144 NM
Bonfiglioli NFF brake / clutch. Compact closed electromagnetic device (IP54). Torque 8-75 Nm. Operating voltage 24 VDC. Foot or flange version (B3, B14 or B5).
Tecnoingranaggi. Small precision planetary gear units with low backlash for servo and positioning solutions. Short delivery time. Standard units type LC, MP, TR, SL and TQ. Right-angle gearboxes type KR and TQK. Standard backlash or reduced backlash. With oil or grease.
Small complete gear heads.
Motors can be found here.